Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One week till move in...

I would like to start my post out with an introduction....
My name is Chasiti. I am an only child, student at the University of Georgia and most of all a follwer of Christ. I believe in pursuing your dreams and knowing that through God everything and I stress, EVERYTHING can be accomplished. I am no where near perfect and have made many mistakes but I know those mistakes are forgiven and will not stand in my way in life. I know that life is a curvy and ever so bumpy road with many potholes and fallen trees. You have to overcome things in life, fill the potholes and remove the trees. I also realize that I will be making many more mistakes throughout my lifetime and probably experience some devistating moments, as will I experience happiness, regret and success. I strive for excellance in everything I do. Music means a lot to me, and I relate a majority of my life to lyrics. They are often seen as my status on social networks as well. My goal for this blog is to express the ups and downs of my college life, but to also highlight how wonderful it is to be a Georgia Bulldog!!! (= Go Dawgs!!!

It is exactly one week till I take the long drive down to Athens to begin the rest of my life. I am nervous but oh so very anxious to go. I am not close to my whole family, my parents and grandma and grandpa being the extend of a close relationship inside the relative circle. However, I do try to get along with the others. My friends are who make me the happiest in life. Graduating from high school, I have learned that friends just like family are not always as they seem. I have lost friendships I though would never end. My closest relationships are those of friends I haven't known my entire life and to be completely honest, I am glad I haven't . They have stood by me through thick and thin and I thank God for them every day.

No comments: